Admissions are open from classes Nursery to Std. XI between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the Enquiry form and pay the Registration Fees of Rs.1000/-. The Admission Form will be given after the Evaluation Test.
Kindly carry the following documents.
- Birth Certificate of the child – 1 Attested Copy
- Health Certificate of the child. (Form attached to the prospectus)
- Recent passport photographs of the child (3)
- Passport photographs of the parents (1 each)
- School leaving/ Transfer Certificate .(Counter signed by the Director of Education is mandatory if the child comes from Non-CBSE board.)
- Aadhar Card of the child.
- ID proof of parents and current residence proof.
- Migration and Transfer certificate of the previous school. (Class XI/XII)
Admissions from class II to XII are based on the leaving certificate of previous year.
In line with its philosophy that each child is unique and has her own inborn gifts and talents, we believe that it is neither fair nor possible to ‘test’ very young children at the Pre Primary level and therefore admission is based on a brief meeting with the child and his/her parents.
For the Primary /Middle school there will be a brief interview and a short written test for eligibility. A candidate’s basic skills in General Knowledge, English, Hindi, Science and Mathematics are evaluated through a basic written test, as required in the class to which admission is sought. The interviews are designed to get a measure of the candidates’ interest, aptitude and competence in various activities. Parents are requested not to put their children through the rigors of ‘preparing’ for an interview. This goes against the very ethos of the school. We believe in qualitative assessment and not quantitative assessment.